One of my best friends in the world is getting married on November 19, 2010. Mary-Frances and Jeff have been together for quite a few years now, and he popped the question in December. Mackie and I are Co-Maids-of-Honor, or as Mary's family likes to call me Matron of Honor. I understand that I'm married, but Matron just seems OLD. Regardless, I'm done fighting with the ladies, so I'll be the Matron of Honor. So, these pictures are from the beautiful engagement party that Aunt Mari-Jo threw for Mary-Frances and Jeff. They got tons of presents and there were so many people there to celebrate!
Mrs. Brady and Aunt Lu gave them Irish Crystal Toasting Glasses.
Mary-Frances, Jeff, Aunt Lu + Mrs. Brady
And Kathleen kept jumping in the photo!
The beautiful cake that was made by Mary's aunt. It was like a mini wedding cake!
And they got to practice cutting - Mary is so cute here!
And the baker - amazing, huh?
Awesome pictures and editorial Jules!!!!
ReplyDelete