Regardless, it has happened, when I'm out of town, or spending the night at my folks, whatever, as long as I'm not here. Well, last Friday, my weekend of only cleaning, organizing, washing my tights, yes my tights, and only ONE birthday party - I decided you know what - I don't care. Have poker here. Why not.
And what happened? It was FUN. I went downstairs to find my neighbor Shirley (her husband was upstairs playing cards) and we had some Ouzo (left over from our wedding) and beers. And we had a blast. It was nice seeing Bill and his closest companions all under one roof. It was a great night for all. Would have been better if Bill took the money pot, but eh, it was still super fun.
Jason in Shirley's poncho
19 of my 26 pairs. Yes, I have a problem. And no, the photo didn't capture them all. And I did save the un-wareables to tie up my plants next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment