Sunday, December 26, 2010

Things to accomplish in 2011, lets see how 2010 worked out.

Things to accomplish in 2010

My repost of my January 2010 of things I wanted to accomplish....here's what I did.
Three of the things are crossed off my list.  Really?  I did 4 of the 12 things I wanted to do?  That is just pathetic.  Really?  I mean, really Julie?  Really????
You know how it will be nearing the end of the year, and there are tons of things you wanted to do that you never did?
Just so I can remember everything I want to do, I'm starting a list now.  This will be updated as I accomplish things and remember more things I want to do in 2010.   Places and things I want to go to, try, check out, do, etc.  All that good stuff.
1. Richwell Market - 1835 S. Canal Street
2. Hot Dougs - 3324 N. California
3. Modern Wing @ the Art Institute
4. The BEACH.  Haven't been in at least 3 years.
5. Pho Pho Pho
6. A bike ride
7. The Green Market
8. Use my Chicago Public Radio Membership card for restaurant discounts.
9. Go to the Steppenwolf Theater
10. Get my money's work from my A.I. membership. EXPIRED. WENT TWICE.
11. Visit the Mighty Carmona Family!
12. MAXWELL STREET MARKET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment