So I was interviewed on a Podcast last night called Cinema Jaw. It should air next week sometime.
I was pretty nervous, but Matt K. is an old film buddy of mine, and his podcast really is great. I talked about Women In Film (although not as much as I wanted to), discussed new films, DVD releases and out top 5 favorite living actresses. I had to put Chloe Sevigny in my list. I have always loved her edginess, coolness, and of course I love her as Nicolette Grant on Big Love. But what I also love is this parody of her by Drew Droege. He is hilarious as Chloe, and I can't get enough.
FYI - my actresses in order were:
5. Michelle Williams
4. Zooey Deschanel
3. Chloe Sevigny
2. Tina Fey
1. Kathleen Turner
Now though, I would change that I'm sure.
FYI - my actresses in order were:
5. Michelle Williams
4. Zooey Deschanel
3. Chloe Sevigny
2. Tina Fey
1. Kathleen Turner
Now though, I would change that I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment