Well, summer came and went. No family trip to Milwaukee, no Julie & Bill trip anywhere, nothing.
I guess its fine - we have both been working super hard, and we are waiting - 10 more days to go - until we know if our house is 100% ours.
The Bathroom will be the first big remodeling project when we have the money - its pretty lame. I hate that tile! However I do like that little bench thing in the shower - but there is no storage at all in the bathroom, so the linen closet will temporarily be housed in the pantry in the kitchen.
Master bedroom - converted from an attic. It has a neat deck off the back which is a perfect extension of the bedroom, but the FIRST project is tearing up the carpet. We STILL don't know what is underneath, but we will find out! Also building a closet! Its neat though, I really like having it as a private space.
My favorite - I LOVE the kitchen! I love the simple dark marble countertop and we will paint this coral color Turquoise! I can't wait!!! And Vasso's butcher block table will be perfect in here as an island.
Bedroom off the kitchen, AKA PANTRY. This will be a great pantry - It will be awesome and BRIGHT!




No comments:
Post a Comment