Monday, November 26, 2012

House Stuff & Our first holiday as homeowners!

I love love love love love love love love love love love and am totally obsessed with my pantry.  I painted it while Bill was at work, it looks awesome!


And it was Thanksgiving, three for me, two for Bill.  Yes - I had three Thanksgivings.  I really am not a fan of Thanksgiving, I find Americans to be so hypocritical in the thinking and advertising and marketing of the whole thing it kinda makes me sick.  And on a personal level, I'm not a fan of any Thanksgiving food whatsoever.  Regardless, we had Thursday at Tom & ManDee's in Michigan City with Vasso, Geo and the girls, then Friday I went to my folks per my usual Xmas decorations and dinner with my family, then Sunday we had Thanksgiving at Georgeanna's.  She is an excellent cook and her turkey was by far the best!



 Here we are!  Next year though, Bill and I will be hosting, and I will ORDER a smoked turkey :)



No comments:

Post a Comment