Friday, May 31, 2013

Spring has come and gone!

Two months since my last post.  What is wrong with me? I love blogging, I guess I have been too busy lately.  Thats a bummer.  In summary: I quit Women In Film, I joined a Book Club.  860th attempt to quit smoking starting tomorrow.  Ugh I'm too old, fat and out of shape.

In other news, Industry Events came and went and took up all of our Spring semester - however they were pretty good, still lots of room for improvement, but that's what the next year is for.
The past two months in picutres: not all pictures though since my phone was stolen, but what I have!

Bill's Adorable Birthday Invite Photo

Greek Easter AND Cinco De Mayo!  The food was ah-mazing.

Ryan and Uncle Billy!

Small, Medium and Large: Olive, Tequila and Lenny!  They loved having their best dog friend stay for a weekend!

Old neighbors reunite during family dinner!  I love all of you!

Fun Manifest Stuff.

Teeny garden!

Giant Garden - yes I was overzealous and planted stuff too close together.


 
And I will leave you with my solo dance party.

No comments:

Post a Comment