Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April is Alright by me!

Thus far, April has been the best month for me in 2010.  I hate to jinx anything, its only being April 7th, but so far for this month, I'm super excited to be nominated for the board chair of the student division for Women In Film Chicago.  Its such an honor and I am so excited to be on the board - I would be encouraging students from all colleges with film programs to be involved, to network, and make their film experience better for them as individuals.  And 1 million more things!

Secondly, it was my 32nd birthday.  Wow - 32.  I can't believe its already happened!  I had Friday off (for Good Friday - April 2 - and I had a wonderful day with Mackie going to JAM for breakfast, off to get our nails done, and of course a tad of Shopping!
Then we went to Resi's Bierstube.  Pictures to follow!

Third - its finally Spring time and we mulched the hell out of our yard.  It looks so awesome!

Lastly, tomorrow we are flying to visit the Mighty Carmona Family!  I can't believe it until I'm there!




No comments:

Post a Comment