It took Erica and I 4.5 hours to get to Pekin (stupid roll over on I-55 @ 294) but it was so well worth it. We had a blast with our lovely friends.
An exploration through my 30's. Getting on in life, love, friends, career, family and fun.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Fun Times on a Road Trip!
Erica and I LOVE visiting our friends Sara and Charles, and their kids Sean and Scarlet in Pekin, IL. Sara, Erica, Charles and I all went to ISSA, the Illinois Summer School for the Arts for a couple weeks for two summers when we were Juniors & Seniors in High School. Long story short, although its an AMAZING long story, Sara & Charles fell in love and have two amazing kids. Erica and I were roommates when we were 16, and now we are still the best of friends. There will be references to our beautiful Kristin, too, throughout this blog, and she was also at ISSA. I think for all of us to still be such amazing friends after 16 years is quite remarkable. Quite possibly amazing. Two weeks, two summers in High School. I can't imagine my life without Sara, Charles, Erica and Kristin. And of course our beautiful Sean McCash, who passed away 10 years ago that really tied us all together. He is who Sara & Charles's Sean is named after.
It took Erica and I 4.5 hours to get to Pekin (stupid roll over on I-55 @ 294) but it was so well worth it. We had a blast with our lovely friends.




It took Erica and I 4.5 hours to get to Pekin (stupid roll over on I-55 @ 294) but it was so well worth it. We had a blast with our lovely friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment