Upon arrival I receive a text from James saying "I'm coming to get you!" This was odd, considering Rachel was going to get us. Well, Rachel's car broke down after Home Depot, so Jamesy had to leave during rush hour to get us. 1.5 hours later he arrived! We were tired, hungry and thirsty but thrilled to see James, its has been since our wedding that we have been together!
Finally we land in Silverlake and Rachel and I were reunited again! I miss the Winn/Barron household so much, I hate how far they live. The first night we went to a bar to grab food, Bill and I were exhausted and wanted to rest up for the next day.
Day 2 we went to Olvera Street and I bought awesome stuff for my birthday party fiesta!!!
The evening of Day 2 we went to Pins and Needles and played pinball for hours and hours.
Day 3 we went to Melrose Avenue for shopping and then to Papa Cristos - "The best Greek food in LA". We feel bad for people in LA. Although we ate a ton, it wasn't as good as Chicago. But check out Papa Cristos!
The evening of Day 3 we went to Smog Cutters. My cousin Trevor and his girlfriend Holly met us, along with Jenny, Bridget and lots of James's and Rachel's friends.
Day 4 we were all feeling wow so awesome, so we went to Griffith Park and enjoyed the view. We had a great brunch in the morning and headed up there. It was beautiful and amazing and just what a hangover ordered!
We had a fabulous time, and missed Jamesy and Rachel (and Signal!) immediately, and forever after, too! Move home to Chicago our friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment