Thursday, March 17, 2011

And one month later!

So I'm getting settled into my new position as Creative Industry Liaison at Columbia College Chicago in the Portfolio Center.  Everything is going very well, and next week Bill and I fly to Los Angeles to spend a week with Jamesy and Rachel!  We can't wait!  Rachel spent 6 weeks with us this past summer, but Bill and I  haven't seen Jamesy since our wedding, which is almost 2 years ago!

Our last vacation was to visit the Mighty Carmona Family in North Carolina, and that was soon after Victor passed away.  We have Lex staying at our house next week to take care of Lenny + Olive, and hopefully they will be angels.  Although I doubt it since now when we leave we have to put the garbage can in the bathroom.  Oy vey. So annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment