Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mid October

This semester is flying by.  I can honestly say I haven't been this busy is a crazy long time.  I like being busy, though but it also bums me out because I can't see my friends as much.  I haven't seen Molly since the beginning of summer :(
Things with the family are a little tough.  My dad recently got diagnosed with Amyloidosis.
This is a rare blood disease that occurs when your bone marrow has too much protein.  The fantastic news is that its treatable.  We find out on Monday what type of blood cells are in his protein then we start the treatment.
And I have high blood pressure - I'm sure most people do but I have been running on anxiety for a few months now, and it shows.  I'm working on it, though.
Bill and I celebrated 8 years of knowing eachother yesterday!  Although we didn't actually celebrate - Bill worked late and I made breakfast for dinner and went to bed!
I can't believe its been eight years!  We met at Gold Star.
I wish we would have stopped there for at least one drink yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment