Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Super Duper Lows and One Great High.

And in Ford news, dad's Amyloidosis is the unfortunate kind, he has too many lymph cells and in turn the treatment is going to be once a week for 6 hours for 8 weeks - intravenous.  It's going to be uncomfortable to say the least.  It's also a mild form of Lymphoma.  It's creepy, scary and Amy and I are handling it differently.  I don't want people on Facebook to know. I have colleagues, peers, and people I'm not truly friends with, they don't need to know my business. Oh well, she gets it.

Anyway, on a decent note I don't have high blood pressure anymore - I guess the Wellbutrin is working for my anxiety!

On a super high note, James and Rachel moved back!  YEAH!  I'm so happy to have them back in Chicago. Rachel got a job at Kurtis Productions.

Rachel and James

                                                          Olive, Colleen, Denise & Me!
                                                                Kristin leaving our CSA

No comments:

Post a Comment