Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving week

Where, oh where has my time gone?
How is it already Thanksgiving?  I look back to an early blog, in which I complain about having to decorate the front my my parents house the day after Thanksgiving as it is a tradition I do so every year.  What is different about this year is that my dad, really for once needs the help.  The treatments have been going well - 2 down, 6 to go - but he's so tired, and easily irritable.
This year we are going to get the tree early, so Bill on Thanksgiving can help us mount it in the front.  It's a crap ton of work, so it will be nice to have his help!

Anyway, Halloween happened - here are some pictures.  As per usual, wen to John & Kadima's and it was really fun.


And with Rachel back, I have been doing lots of baking, too!


And with Denise & Colleen, we have attempted planking.


No comments:

Post a Comment