Because February is the longest yet shortest month of them all, I thought to start off on a comedic foot. Today is Leap Day! I'm not really sure if I'm supposed to do something special or not, but since it only happens once every four years, I figured I should mention it.
Anyway, this has been a tough month. My dad had surgery, work has been stupidly stressful, Mackie was forced into resigning from her position at work and now she needs to start looking for a new job.
I feel like every February is a trial. Lex and Mary-Frances both lost a parent in February. Two years ago was a terrible February for the Alevizos's. It really is a hard month, and I wonder what the power of February is to make things like this happen, and to really have such a strong blow.
It's like February is a challenge, its so hard to climb over it and get to March. Maybe that is why, though. The last month after a long, cold and dark winter. Spring right out of reach of your fingertips. I'm not sure, I just hope that the rest of the year goes better then it has started.
No comments:
Post a Comment