Sunday, July 12, 2015

Grateful Dead show! Thanks to Jeff, who invited me in a private box no less!

I have always loved loved loved the Grateful Dead, and I was DYING to go to the show.  Long story short, I never got tickets, they were totally sold out and so expensive.  Mary-Frances's husband tutors for a lot of wealthy families and one mom invited him to attend and gave him two tickets:  Mary-Frances told him to invite me.  WOW what a night. It was totally different then 20 years ago when I was seeing the Dead. It was strange to not be with the people, and to be the MOST excited person of the 20 people in the suite but I had a great time.  It was so awesome to be there. 


Joe Maddon - Manager of the Chicago Cubs was in the box next to us!

Me stalking Joe Maddon. 

A Dessert cart came around and I HAD to get this cookie!


Inside the box seats.  Free food and booze too. I did not fit in very well, but everyone was so nice.


In the box seat entrance. It was really cool. I felt like I stood out like a sore thumb though. 

Party bus from Oak Brook to Soldier Field.  I was definitely out of my element with all these folks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment