Thursday, July 2, 2015

Its been almost a year since my last post!

And I have a baby!  I think I was so overwhelmed on August 17, 2014 when I found out I was pregnant, that I kind of abandoned my usual things which involve this blog.  But because of Colleen Holland and her awesome blog about her new adventure teaching in China, I am inspired.

So hey readers, meet Charley Nettie.  She's pretty awesome.  She was born on May 1, 2015 is now two months old, and Bill and I are learning the ropes. I am so lucky, she is such a great baby. Yesterday she slept from 8:30 - 12:30, (she went 6 hours since I fed her too which is nuts), then from 1:00 - 3:45, then 4:00 - 7am. Pretty easy breezy.

I love co-sleeping with her, but I only do it after her last feeding b/c I'm scared I will roll over on her or that she will suffocate or something.  Other crazy fears: Forgetting her in the car, forgetting her in the shopping cart, etc. I'm scared I will hit her head on a door frame, spill a hot liquid on her, drop her, that she will fall off something, fall off the changing table, etc.  She had a dr appointment today, and I'm scared they gave her the wrong vaccines.  We're following the Dr. Sears Alternate Vaccine Schedule,  and the nurse sounded confused.  So now I'm scared.  Its all those things.

I started back at work yesterday after having 8 weeks off.  Its hard. I didn't think I would feel the feelings I feel but I do. I can't believe how much I love her and miss her and she is just the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment