Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it NYE Yeah You Know ME!

I can honestly say this NYE has been the best I have had in years.  Technically, it was "Bill's Year".  This means that we hang out with Bill's friends, and that Bill has a hand in planning it.
Last time it was Bill's year, we went to a Moroccan restaurant and liked it so much we went again last year.  Marrakech - http://www.marrakechcuisine.com/

This year me, Bill, Emily, Frankie, Mary-Frances, Jeff, Mackie & Lex went to Kyu Sushi - http://www.kyusushichicago.com/
It was WONDERFUL.  BYOB, a friendly favorite, great service and most importantly, delicious sushi.  It was fabulous.

Bill and I then had people over, and of course I have a tendancy to over do it with the food - I'm part Italian and a smidge of Jewish - what do you want - and there was quite the spread - I had five different cheeses, three different dried sausages, three different types of olives, bread, bread sticks, nuts, I don't know all kinds of stuff.  It was super super fun, because everyone from all their events came over to ring in the new year together.  I had a blast.
Again - pics to prove it.... after the jump....




No comments:

Post a Comment