There are very few things on television I can give a crap about. I mean, I enjoyed Arrested Development as much as the next person, along with some gems like 30 Rock, Project Runway or The Greatest American Hero.
Regardless, I LOVE LOST. I have been waiting nine long months for the final season premier of LOST, which was February 2. And it was amazing. It's like a good friend that I have to say goodbye to, or something. I can't believe its ending. On purpose. People that love LOST have a strong commitment to all the secrets and puzzles. And I'm so glad to have so many like minded friends that agree!
I will be sad to stop seeing Josh Holloway, aka Sawyer, for my weekly eye candy.
But the excitement does continue throughout the season, as it unfolds with the many questions we as viewers have. So I cheers whoever, which is no one, that reads this blog, to my fellow LOST fans, that we have a great final season, and hopes that there will be lots of answers to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment