Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Superbowl...I mean Booberbowl 2010

For so,so, so, so many years, my best guy John and I have celebrated the Superbowl.  We call it "Booberbowl" becuase of the Janet Jackson incident, and I was FOR SURE that that was going to be the media nickname for it.  

So honestly, we were simply at Goldyburgers.  My fav fav fav burger joint in Forest Park.  Royle Blue bitches!  Yummy burger with crispy bacon and blue cheese, which oozes off the side of the burger that seeps onto the French fries.  Sigh..... Well, we were here last year for the Superbowl, and all the free appitizers were so good and amazing this year, better then before!  So we had quite a few pitchers of beer, and I never got my Royal Blue out of fullness, but basically, the pictures follow after the jump.  











                                 Me and John - another successful year - and the Saints won!  Added bonus to the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment