This is has been a tough week. Victor has been sick again, and last time we just took a stool sample to the vet (TMI, I know) but this time we brought him in.
My poor bunny - was was there on Friday 2/12/10 from 9:00 - 5:30 on an IV, and they did a bunch of tests and x-rays and blood work. And a very large bill later and a second vistit today, they still don't know what is wrong with him.
It's misery. Now he's not eating, which is the most terrifing thing. Victor has been known to eat poop off the street. Seriously. He will eat anything. So this is the worst. And he's on 3 prescriptions that we have to give him, and the only way to give a dog a pill is with food.
My heart is breaking. Just breaking. I am happy that the vets can't find anything wrong with them, but still I am so frustrated. X-Ray after X-ray and test after test after test. Bill is trying to hand feed him chicken. Just a little something. I just want Victor to be old Victor again, happy and healthy. My dog. My bunny pants. My Victor. Bill's Victor. Our dog-child. We love him so much and we're both so scared.

No comments:
Post a Comment